Upcoming Police Jobs in India 2020
Are you dreaming of a career that is more than a job to you? Do you want to pursue a profession in which you can utilize your mental and physical skills to positively impact the lives of others? Then you should definitely choose the police jobs. The Indian Police Service (IPS) is one of the three All India Police Service works under the Government of India. If you are looking for state wise police jobs, then good news for you. As the various state police are now going to conduct SI, MTS & GD Constable (Male & Female) police recruitment 2020. If you are looking for the various jobs in police, then we are providing you the complete list of top police jobs 2020. Now you can apply for various police jobs as Constable, SI, ASI posts. Below is the complete information of the date, vacancies or eligibility criteria for the different police jobs 2020;
|Assam Police recruitment 2019 - 2000 Post||Graduation & +2||Assam||16-07-2019|
|Karnataka States Police Recruitment 2019 : Know vacancy details, how to apply, selection procedure - 540 Post||12th||Karnataka||24-06-2019|
|Himachal Police recruitment 2019 : Know vacancy details, how to apply, selection procedure here - 1065 Post||10+2||Himachal Pradesh||18-06-2019|
Police Recruitment 2020
Police recruitment in India is also hiring the meritorious, young and passionate candidates for the recent jobs in police under the various sectors including PAC, SI, GD constable, Civil Constable, Sports Quota, Trades post and more. The recruitment of eligible candidates is done through the State Public Service (SPS) Commissions. The recruitment process of SPS is also the same as IPS. Though, in case of Union Territory, recruitment to SPS is made by Union Public Service Commission. Through a civil services exam as one of Group A (Junior Branch) Services. You will get all the notifications of upcoming jobs in police department 2020 by subscribing our services.
Indian Police Jobs Eligibility Criteria:
- Academic Qualification: Candidates should have passed the 10th /12thclass or graduation or post graduation from any recognized board or institution.
- Age Limit: Candidates age should have 18 years to 40 years and the age relaxation is there for the reserved candidates. Required Physical Standards for Police Jobs
- Height: Minimum 168 cm
- Chest: Minimum 81 cm (Minimum expansion 5 cm)
- Race: 10km Race should be completed within 60 minutes
- Height: Minimum 157 cm
- Race: 5 km Race should be completed within 35 minutes
Important Books for Police Exam
- Combo set up police constable + solved paper + practice set(P.A.C. Exam 2020) 2 books set (Hindi) paperback – 2020 by Arihant Expert
- II Grade Police Constable Examination (Tamil) Paperback – 2017 by V.V.K. Subburaj
- Andaman & Nicobar Police Sub Inspector (General Duty) Exam Books 2020 by V.V.K.Subburaj
- TNUSRB Combined (Men, Women, Transgender) Grade II Police Constables, Jail Warders & Firemen Exam Guide 2020 by V.V.K. Subburaj
Why GKwizard for Police Job notifications?
GKwizard is the podium that provides you all the information of the police job entrance exam. You can also practice a number of mock tests for police job and you can also solve the latest aptitude and reasoning questions. We also provide you the information about the current GK updates. So, subscribe to our services now and get latest and upcoming police jobs notifications.
You May Also Interested in
|Bank Jobs||SSC Jobs||Railway Jobs||Police Jobs||Post Office Jobs|
|Indian Army Jobs||Indian Navy Jobs||Indian Air Force Jobs||FCI Jobs||BSNL Jobs|
|State PSC||Insurance Jobs||Teaching Jobs||DMRC Jobs||BMRC Jobs|
|PSU Jobs||UPSC Jobs|
Search Education wise Government Jobs
|MBBS||MCA||MBA/PGDBM||ME/M Tech||Post Graduation|
Get Advice, Free Samples & More
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.