Latest Indian Air force Recruitment in India 2020
Are you looking for a career that can be booming and adventurous? Do you dream of fly high and passionate enough to touch the sky? So, here is the opportunity for you to dedicate yourself completely to the honour and glory of our Nation by being a defender of the sovereign skies. Indian Air force provides an opportunity to the young men & women to be part of a challenging career in Indian Air Force. It’s time to fulfil your dream of working in the Indian Air Force (IAF) which is all about being in the middle of supersonic jets, enjoying the state of the art technology and among the best of the people. Indian Air Force provides you the ultra modern facilities and gives you an unmatched way of life and creates an sophisticated environment that will bring the best in you.
Upcoming Govt Jobs in Indian Air Force 2020
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2020:
Candidates who want to join the Indian Air Force after 10th, 12th, graduation or post graduation can now look for the various posts released by the Indian Air Force Recruitment Rally Notification 2020-2021. Indian Air Force Board has released the 145 vacancies in different sectors for the posts of Lower Division Clerk, Multi Tasking Staff and many more. You can join in the branches such as Flying branch, Ground Duty Branch and Technical Branch. You can check all the official Indian Air force recruitment notifications here. Indian Air Force is available in all the major cities across India. Indian Air Force recruitment board solely handles the recruitment separately for the different posts under each state. You can check below the state wise Indian Air Force jobs and prepare yourself for the exam accordingly.
Eligibility Criteria & Selection Process For Indian Air Force Jobs:
- Candidate should have NCC Air Wind Senior Division ‘C’ certificate.
- Candidates should possess minimum 60% marks in Maths and Physics at 12th level and Graduate with minimum 3 years of a degree from any recognized degree.
The candidates applying for Indian Air Force Job Openings must be of the age of 20 to 24 years.
Selection Process: The final selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of their performance in the following levels:
- Officer Intelligence Rating (OIR) Test.
- Picture Perception and Discussion test (PPDT) Stage I.
- Psychological Test.
- Group Tests and Interview (Stage II).
- Computer Pilot Selection System (CPSS) for Flying Branch.
Important Books for Indian Air Force Job Exam 2020
- 30 Practice Sets - Indian Air Force Airman Group 'Y' (Non-Technical Trades) Exam Paperback by Arihant Experts
- Indian Air Force: Airmen Group 'Y' Trades Exam Guide (Popular Master Guide) Paperback by RPH Editorial Board
- Indian Air Force X+Y Group English Medium PAPER SET Paperback by Ram Singh Yadav
- Indian Airforce Airman Group 'X' (Technical Trades) Examination (Old Edition) Paperback by Arihant Experts
- Indian Air force Airman Group 'X' (Technical Trades) Paperback by Arihant Experts
Why GKwizard for Indian Air Force Job notifications 2020?
GKwizard provides you all the latest recruitment notifications released from the Indian Air Force 2020. You can also get all the other upcoming government jobs recruitment notifications here. By subscribing to our daily notification services, we ensure that you will not miss any latest and upcoming notifications about the Indian Air Force jobs. You will get the complete information about the exam date, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, vacancies and many more. Now give wings to your dream by pursuing the Indian Air Force job and get the honor of wearing glorious Air force uniform along with the pride of serving the Nation.
You May Also Interested in
|Bank Jobs||SSC Jobs||Railway Jobs||Police Jobs||Post Office Jobs|
|Indian Army Jobs||Indian Navy Jobs||Indian Air Force Jobs||FCI Jobs||BSNL Jobs|
|State PSC||Insurance Jobs||Teaching Jobs||DMRC Jobs||BMRC Jobs|
|PSU Jobs||UPSC Jobs|
Search Education wise Government Jobs
|MBBS||MCA||MBA/PGDBM||ME/M Tech||Post Graduation|
Get Advice, Free Samples & More
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.