Upcoming Law Entrance Exams 2022
Are you interested in making a legal career in India? The desire to join the lawful profession is haggard from the inspiration. The youngsters nowadays are so energetic and so participate differently in the development of their country. Gone are the days when black robes and courtrooms were the bread and butter of the lawyers. From the various swishy commercial offices to the media, lawyers have moved many moons away from the conformist to live in the real world. To join this legitimate world, you have to crack the law entrance exam 2022. There are various law entrance exams conducted at different levels such as national/state level in India. You can pursue BA LLB, BBA LLB, B.Sc LLB after your high school studies.
GKwizard provides you a compiled list of the law entrance tests which are held at different universities or college level, National/State level. Most common law entrance exams are CLAT, AILET, and AIBE etc. Have a look at the below given complete list of the date, pattern, eligibility for law entrance exams 2022.
List of Law Entrance Exams 2022
- CLAT (Common Law Admission Test)
- AILET (All India Law Entrance Test)
- LSAT-India (Law School Admission Test)
- LET (Lloyd Entrance Test)
- ULSAT (UPES Law Studies Aptitude Test)
- SET (Symbiosis undergraduate (UG) Entrance Test)
- BLAT (BHU BA LLB Admission Test)
- MHT-CET (Maharashtra Common Entrance Test)
- HP-NLET (Himachal Pradesh National Law Entrance Test)
- PU LLB (Panjab University LLB Entrance Exam )
- Christ University Entrance Test
Eligibility Criteria for Law Entrance Exam
To be eligible for CLAT, the candidates must have secured:
- Forty five percent 45% marks in your 12th standard Qualifying Exam or in case of candidates who belong to Unreserved /OBC /Specially Abled Persons (SAP) and other categories and 40% marks in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST categories.
- Students who are appearing in the qualifying examination are also eligible for appearing in CLAT-2022 online examination. However, they shall be required to produce a proof of their passing the qualifying examination at the time of admittance, failing which they shall lose their right to be considered for admission.
- The result of qualifying examination (i.e., 10+2) shall be submitted by the students at the time of admission failing which the candidate shall be not entitled for admission to the Law course.
Famous Law Colleges in India
List of top 10 Law colleges/Institutes in India is given below;
|1||National Law School of India University (NLSIU)||Teachers Colony, Chandra Lay, Nagarbhavi, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560242||080-23213160/23492646||http://nls.ac.in|
|2||Faculty of Law, Aligarh Muslim University||Quila Road , AMU, Aligarh||0571-2720575/2902127||http://amu.ac.in|
|3||The WB National University of Juridical Sciences||Dr. Ambedkar Bhavan, 12, LB Block, Sector III, Salt Lake City , Kolkata - 700098||(+91)33-2335 7379/ 0765/ 2806/ 2809/ 2811/ 2812||http://www.nujs.edu/|
|4||Bengal Engineering College||P.O.Botanical Garden Shibpur, Howrah 3||6684561/2/3||http://www.becollege.org/becollege/becollege.html|
|5||Amity Law School||Amity Law School, F-1 Block, Sector 125, Amity University Campus, NOIDA - 201303||0120-4392687-82-83-328||http://www.amity.edu/als/|
|6||Christ College of Law||Hosur Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560029||080 4012 9100||https://christuniversity.in//academics/school-of-law|
|7||National Academy of Legal Studies and Research University (NALSAR)||Justice City , Shameerpet, R.R. District, Hyderabad||040-23498104/ 23498115||http://nalsar.ac.in|
|8||Campus Law Centre, University of Delhi||Chhatra Marg, University of Delhi, Delhi||011-27667483/27940296/27667483||http://du.ac.in|
|9||Symbiosis Society's Law College||Senapati Bapat Road, Pune||020-25655114/ 25653943||http://symlaw.ac.in|
|10||National Law Institute University(NLIU)||Kerwa Dam Road, Bhopal||0755-2696717||http://nliu.com|
Career Options after Law Course
This officially authorized profession looks quite attractive but have you ever think that what makes a great and successful lawyer. If you want to be a lawyer then you must possess good communication skills, you should be fond of reading and most important you must have powerful and logical reasoning. In the field of law, you can make your career as;
- Government Advocate
- Government Pleader
- Additional Public Prosecutor
- Criminal Law Practitioner
- Standing Counsel
- Civil Litigation Lawyer
- Legal Journalist
A career in law will allow you to trail your intellectual interests and also offers a wide range of flexibility, self-rule and power to read, talk and think wisely.
Get Advice, Free Samples & More
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.